Different strategies make a huge difference in results. By using the strategy outlined in Learn More, Study Less, I have:
- Aced University finals with little or no studying.
- Scored first in an advanced inter-province Chemistry exam Without even being aware I was needed to take the test until five minutes before writing it.
- Read over 70 books each year.
- Scored in the top three percentile for a national exam. Despite never having taken the course being tested.
- Minimized course work to maintain an A average while running a part-time business, presiding over a Toastmasters club, exercising daily and still being able to socialize and party.