Mystery Case Files: Huntsville - Detective Training
Copyright 2007 Big Fish Games, Inc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Recommended System Requirements
- Gameplay Instructions
- Strategy and Tips
- Performance Tips
- Copyright Information
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
500 MHz or higher recommended
64 MB or more of installed RAM
Display capable of 800x600 resolution at 16-bit color (32-bit recommended)
Do you think you have what it takes to become a Master Detective for the Huntsville police?
Complete this training by locating enough hidden clues to solve the crimes in Huntsville.
If you can complete it, you'll then be ready to move on to solving other mysteries like MCF: Prime
Suspects and MCF: Ravenhearst!
The town map displays crime scenes containing clues you'll need in order to solve the current
The number above the location represents how many hidden clues remain in each scene.
Search each crime scene for clues. When you spot a clue, click on it to add it to your satchel.
Look closely at each crime scene! Some clues are very hard to find.
Crime Computer Remote
The Crime Computer Remote panel displays the clues you need to find in each location and the
sum of clues needed to solve the current crime.
Note: you don't need to find all the clues to solve the crime.
Use the Crime Computer noted on the map when you have gathered enough clues to solve the crime.
The Computer analyzes evidence but YOU must organize the data to solve the case!
Click on any two puzzle pieces on the Crime Computer to swap their positions.
When the puzzle is correctly assembled you have solved the crime & receive a new detective
You have a limited amount of time to solve each crime.
Click Get Hint if you need help but use it wisely as you only get three hints per crime!
STRATEGY AND TIPS
- If you are having trouble finding an object, try searching another scene and coming back to
the item that was giving you trouble.
- Remember that you have three hints per crime. These can come in handy in crime scenes as well as with the Crime Computer.
- Some evidence is well hidden! Sometimes clues can be found inside other objects or even in
- Be sure to hurry, you have a limited amount of time to complete each crime.
- Click Menu/Pause or open your Casebook if you need to pause your game.
- Your game will be resumed upon exiting and revisiting Huntsville.