"Twilight" is an action-packed, modern-day love story between a teenage girl and a vampire. Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) has always been a little bit different never caring about fitting in with the trendy girls at her Phoenix high school. When her mother re-marries and sends Bella to live with her father in the rainy little town of Forks, Washington, she doesn't expect much of anything to change. Then she meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful Edward Culler (Robert Pattinson), a boy unlike any she's ever met. Edward is a vampire, but he doesn't have fangs and his family is unique in that they chose not to drink human blood. Intelligent and witty, Edward sees straight into Bella's soul. Soon, they are swept up in a passionate, thrilling and unorthodox romance. To Edward, Bella is what he has waited 90 years for - a soul mate. But the closer they get, the more Edward must struggle to resist the primal pull of her scent, which could send him into an uncontrollable frenzy. But what will Edward & Bella do when a clan of new vampires - James (Cam Gigandet), Laurent (Edi Gathegi) and Victoria (Rachelle Lefevre) - come to town and threaten to disrupt their way of life.
* Presented in widescreen format only
* Audio commentary by Catherine Hardwicke, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson
* Muse music video: "Super Massive Black Hole"
* Paramore music video: "Decode"
* Linkin Park music video: "Leave Out All the Rest"
* Five extended scenes with director introductions
* Five deleted scenes with director introductions
* Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
* Comic-Con "fandom" piece
* Comic-Con NY sizzle reel
* Three trailers
* Penelope trailer
Starring: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Cam Gigandet, Edi Gathegi, Rachelle Lefevre, Billy Burke
Director: Catherine Hardwicke
Studio Name: Universal Home Video
DVD Release Date: 03/21/2009
Screen Format: Widescreen
Run Time (in minutes): 122 minutes
Audio Tracks: Dolby Digital, Dubbed, English (Dolby 5.1 Digital), Spanish (Dolby 5.1 Digital)