UNDISCLOSED BEAUTY // Video and Sound by Anders Weberg
duration 3min13sec / April / 2008 / PAL 16:9 / Stereo
English: "Just because You spit in my eyes does not mean that I have clear vision"
French: "Quoi que vous me crachiez dans les yeux, je ne vois pas clairement"
Spanish: "Por más que escupas en mis ojos no tendré la visión más clara"
-Best Experimental film: Filmski Festival 600, Ljubljana, Slovenia. May 2008.
-Best in Show: Oculi Experimental Film Showcase, Bottega Gallery, Wilmington, USA. September 20. 2008.
- April 4: HEP/Faticart collaboration @ Club Brancaleone, Rome, Italy.
- March 11 – 29: Videoformes 2009, Clermont – Ferrand, France.
- February 27 – March 1: CeC 2009, Sattal, India.
- February 5-15: the 5th Berlin International Directors Lounge, Berlin, Germany.
- December: Minividfest 2, Total Kunst Gallery, Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
- December 10-14: ALTERNATIVE FILM/VIDEO 2008 festival, Academic Film Center, Belgrade, Serbia.
- November 22-30: 8th Lille International Short film Festival, Lille, France.
- November 20 – 28: aluCine Media Festival, The National Film Board of Canada, Toronto, Canada.
- November 15 - 16: International Experimental Film Festival Cãrbunari Baia Mare/Romania.
- November 10: 21th Instants Video Festival, Marseille, France.
- November 8: " Time is love " Curated by Kisito Assangni, Galerie Octobre, Paris, France.
- November 7-8: Nuremberg Shortfilm Festival, Nuremberg, Germany.
- November 6-8: Optica Festival, Gijon, Spain.
- November: Pantheon International Xperimental Film & Animation Festival 7.0, Cyprus.
- October 23-25: Simultan04 Festival, Timisoara, Romania.
- October 16-18: Optica Festival, Madrid, Spain.
- October 12: VIDEOPHILE, Phoenix Brighton gallery space, Brighton, UK.
- October 1-10: 5th Salon de Arte Digital, Museum of Contemporary Art Maracaibo, Venezuela.
- October 2-10: TRANSVIZUALIA 008: MEDIASCREAM in Gdynia, Sopot, Poland.
- September 26-28: AZAdigitalCINEMAfestival, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- September 20: Oculi Experimental Film Showcase, Bottega Gallery, Wilmington, North Carolina, USA.
- September 13: NonStopVideoArt/KulturHamn, Simrishamn, Sweden.
- September 5 - 7: Oblo Film Festival, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- September: The 10th festival CMAKANJE, Cerkno, Slovenia.
- August: namaTRE.ba, Trebinje, Bosnien och Hercegovina.
- July 15: “Expanded Unreal” Curator Camilla Boemio, Museo Internazionale Della Caricatura Luigi Mari, Tolentino, Italy.
- July 12 – 20: Olympolis contemporary arts events , 37th program of the Olympos Festival, Katerini, Greece.
- July 4- 6: Video Art Festival Miden, The Video Art Festival of Kalamata, Greece.
- July 2-5: Festival Images Contre Nature, P-Silo, Marseille, France.
- June 28: Synthetic Zero Art Space, Bronx, NY, US.
- June 4-7: NON STOP VIDEO ART, Formverk, Nyköping, Sweden.
- May 22-23: Filmski Festival 600, Stara Elektrama, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Selected to CologneOFF IV, curated by Wilfried Agricola de Cologne.
- Broadcasted on Transfera TV, Madrid, Spain, in a program titled Borderline Aesthetics December 12 2008.
ANDERS WEBERG // ARTIST // FILM MAKER (b.1968) Anders is an artist and filmmaker working in video, sound, new media and installations and he is primarily concerned with identity. The human body lies at the root of projects that formally and conceptually chart identity and its construction as a preamble to broaching matters of violence, genders, memory, loss or ideology in which personal experiences co-exists with references to popular culture, the media and consumerism. Specializing in digital technologies, he aims to mix genres and ways of expression to explore the potential of audio visual media.
Currently based Malmö in the south of Sweden and has exhibited at numerous art festivals, galleries, and museums internationally, including: Cape 09 Art Biennale, 2009, Cape Town, South Africa; Biennale of Sydney 2008, Sydney, Australia; Transmediale08, Berlin, Germany; File Brazil 07-08, São Paulo, Brazil; [10th] Japan Media Arts Festival, Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography, Tokyo, Japan; 13th Barcelona International Festival of Advanced Music and Multimedia Art, Sonar, Barcelona, Spain; Scope New York, US; Museum of Contemporary Art (MAC), Santa Fe, Argentina; Pocket Films in Paris, Centre Pompidou, Paris; The 2nd Art and Science International Exhibition and Symposium, Beijing, China; etc.