WinFF is a GUI for the command line video converter, FFMPEG. It will convert most any video file that FFmpeg will convert. WinFF does multiple files in multiple formats at one time. You can for example convert mpeg's, flv's, and mov's, all into avi's all at once. WinFF is available for Windows 95, 98 , ME, NT, XP, VISTA, and Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat based GNU/Linux distributions.
* Easy to use interface.
* Fast (Winff does not hinder FFmpeg in anyway).
* High quality output.
* Converts multiple different files all to the same format at once.
* Convert video to audio.
* Convert between audio formats.
* No external codecs needed.
* Includes a variety of preset conversion settings for common formats and devices.
* Preset coonversions can be created to encode to any format FFmpeg Supports.
* Easy access to common conversion options such as bitrate, frame size, frame rate.
* Specify additional command line parameters for advanced users.
* Easily change FFmpeg versions.
* Supports FFmpeg's Multithreading for dual core processers