With ConvertXtoDVD, video conversion software, you can convert and burn all your videos and convert Avi to DVD! Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player. All in one conversion and burning software.
This award-winning divx to dvd video converter software supports most video and audio formats for video conversion (avi, mpg, mov, wmv, mkv, ogm and more) and even handles DVD to DVD copy!
Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv, mpeg-1, mpeg2-, mpeg-4, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
Advanced file merging possibilities
Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...
Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold
Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Boradcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
Processor Intel Pentium® III / AMD Athlon
(Intel Pentium® 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
512 MB RAM with Windows 2000 or XP
1 GB RAM with Windows Vista
Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free
Video card with DirectX 9.0c support
Windows® 2000 SP4, Windows® XP SP2 or Windows Vista™
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c
ConvertXtoDVD - 184.108.40.206 ( Released the 19nd of March 2008 )
Add Neerlandese translation.
Full unicode support - Any languages will use the correct characters with any windows locale version (provided you have installed the correct font set on your version of Windows).
Memory manager fixes - Should prevent many access violation crashes.
Subtitle fixes (SUB/IDX)
- 0001690: [Bug] Japanese translation issues
- 0001702: [Bug] v220.127.116.11 Access violation at address 0040355B
- 0001701: [Crash] Access violation + possible application crash when converting a specific vob file
- 0001706: [Bug] Exception [List index out of bounds (5)] while reading packet #xxxx - Skipped
ConvertXtoDVD - 18.104.22.168 ( Released the 10nd of March 2008 )
Fixes aspect ratio and resizing issues both in titles and menus
- 0001591: [Bug] Wrong or no setting of display attributes in IFO files causing problems for some players displaying widescreen on 4:3 TV
- 0001668: [Bug] Bottom of interface / Time Estimate not updating when merging files
- 0001683: [Bug] Audio sometimes out of sync in 2nd part when merging 2 AVI sources
- 0001680: [Feature Request] Audio Offset Arrows, to jump by 100ms and not 5000ms
- 0001681: [Feature Request] Cropping with Automatic video resize
Size: 21.97 MBs
Info Hash: 628bafd2a5123eed36662966f290a8556b57ac8e
install, copy the "ConvertXtoDvd.exe" and "vso_hwe.dll" files to the "C:\Program Files\VSO\ConvertX\3\" Folder and overwrite the originals.