* Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv, mpeg-1, mpeg2-, mpeg-4, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
* Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
* Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
* Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
* Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
* Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
* Advanced file merging possibilities
* Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...
* Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold
* Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Boradcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
* Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
* Multilingual support available languages...
* Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
ConvertXtoDVD - 184.108.40.206 ( Released the 1st of March 2008 )
Fixes some regression when loading file,
Fixes GDIPlus Crash
- 0001678: [Bug] Video flow is corrupted when there is more than 50 titles
- 0001676: [Crash] Exception raised in conversion when input audio is cook 44Khz 5 channels
- 0001661: [Bug] Invalid floating point operation
- 0001677: [Crash] Conversion of file not possible
- 0001669: [Unsupported file/stream format] Cook Audio 5 Channels not supported
- 0001671: [Bug] When merging 2 files with subtitles, subtitles seems to be ignored on the 2nd part
- 0001674: [Crash] Access violation in converting two files (one with chapters, one without chapters)
- updated translations