VLC Media Player 1.0.1 + Backup Plugin (W3LLKn0WN)
VLC Media Player 1.0.1
The cross-platform open-source multimedia framework, player and server
VLC media player is a highly portable multimedia player and multimedia framework capable of reading most audio and video formats (MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, DivX, MPEG-1, mp3, ogg, aac ...) as well as DVDs, Audio CDs VCDs, and various streaming protocols. See the full features list.
It can also be used as a media converter or a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on networks.
If you like VLC, please rate it on the Freshmeat and versiontracker entries!
VLC Media Player Backup Plugin
How to download and install the VLC Media Player backup plugin
1. Open Backup4all and select Tools->Install Plugin.
2. Browse to the location where the plugin was saved (usually the desktop), select VLC_Media_Player.xml and click Open.
How to use the VLC Media Player backup plugin
After the plugin is installed, in Backup4all in the Predefined Backup drop-down list VLC Media Player will be included too. To create a new backup job for VLC Media Player based on this plugin:
1. Open Backup4all and select File->New Backup Wizard (Ctrl+N).
2. On the General page enter a name for the backup in the Name field.
3. From the Predefined Backup drop-down list, select VLC Media Player. Click Next.
4. On the Sources page, you will see a list of the items to be backed up. You can clear (un-check) the items that you do not want to back up. Click Next.
5. On the VLC Media Player page, select a destination for the backup. Click Next.
6. On the Type page, select the backup type. The Full or Mirror type is recommended.
7. Click Finish. The new backup job will appear in the backup list.
8. Press Backup (F6) to start backing up VLC Media Player.