TVedia, your ultimate Media Center PC software, provides a comprehensive list of features to suit your individual needs.
TVedia's full screen media center user interface is specially designed for Media Center PC applications. Using large graphics and fonts, TVedia allows you to easily view and control the interface from the comfort of your couch with a remote control in hand. It even supports Media Center PC remote right out of the box. There is no need to install new hardware, just download the TVedia media center software, install and go. The translucent user interface floats above the playing video so you don't miss anything while navigating bewteen TVedia user interface screens.
TVedia media center's main menu features the most commonly used media center functions, including browsing and playing music, music video, movies, and slideshow pictures. However, it doesn't stop here. You can also access online videos on YouTube, Google Video, listen to online radio on Live365, and slideshow photos on Flickr. It's all in a simple to use TVedia media center user interface.
TVedia media center also records user's listening and viewing habits, and recommend new music and/or movies on TVedia's main menu screen. You are always informed of the newest stuff in the world of digital entertainment.
TVedia 4.2 Vista support is added in this release with a number of bug fixes. Change log is listed below:
* Fixed a sliding text bug
* After playing a movie set, playing a single music or video goes back to single playback mode automatically
* Pressing REW after entering a number was broken
* Slideshow screensaver should still allow user to control music
* Format string for importing playlist was not honored
* Fixed an installation bug that prevents external script from creating TVedia automation server
* Fixed Google Video playback
* Fixed a 3D wait cursor rendering bug, which causes screen to turn white on some graphics cards
* Support installation on Vista.
* Support Vista UAC mode.
* Added a /menu command line switch to go to main menu
* Power menu goes back to the previous page automatically when done
* Stop processing input when switched to an external program
* Added shift-F10 handling to bring up the context menu
* Parse online asx file by sniffing mime type instead of looking url’s suffix
* Monitor UNC share, and retry every minute if it fails
* When importing media files, only import specific media type if user has chosen a particular type
* When importing media files, automatically convert underscore to space in any string
* Use a more intelligent method to figure out if two music tracks with the same album name belong indeed to the same album. Tracks in the same folder are assumed to belong to the same album.