TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress encoder is now twice as powerful as before. Offering the most common file formats including HDV import/output along with DivX 6 AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, QuickTime (MOV), and Window Media (WMV/WMV-HD/WMA) input/output.
TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress gives you the freedom to take almost any video file and encode it to your desired file format including DivX 6 AVI, QuickTime, MPEG 4-ISO, H.264, DVD-Video, DVD-VR, HDV camcorder, and much more. This powerful software provides you with functions and features ranging from a simple cut-editor tool to multiple powerful video filtering and effects.
TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress gives you an easier way of encoding with 4 steps: Start, Input, Output, Encode, along with settings template so you don’t waste your time figuring out the spec settings. Now it doesn’t take a video guru to be able to encode video; with the simple user interface, workflow is a lot more enjoyable.
• H.264/MPEG-4 ISO (for Mobile Devices) support
• High Definition Video Support /template
• 19 audio/video filters
• High Speed Thumbnail Viewing and Scrolling
• Smart Scene Search
• MP3 input/output
• QuickTime output
• Multi core CPU support
• SlideShow creations
• DVD Video Subtitle support
Changes in TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress Version 18.104.22.168 - December 18, 2007:
- Fixed - Noise appearing when using a QuickTime source file.
- Fixed - Picture distortion appearing during fast playback of a QuickTime sourcefile.
- Fixed - An error could appear when outputting in H.264 through QuickTime 7.3.
- Fixed - Enabling Deinterlace by default could considerably slow the output under specific conditions.
- Fixed - Memory usage could become too high when processing a large number of projects in the Batch Encode Tool.
- Fixed - Inconsistencies could appear when using an AVI/Wave audio file in µ-law format.