Sony Vegas Pro 8 - Professional Video, Audio and DVD Creation
Vegas Pro 8.1 software has been engineered to take full advantage of a 64-bit operating system to enable users to work with multifaceted, memory-intensive projects. Vegas Pro 8.1 64-bit software is a standalone application that does not require prior installation of Vegas Pro 8 software, and is available to all registered Vegas Pro 8 users. However, Vegas Pro 8.1 has been designed with backwards compatibility with the 32-bit Vegas Pro 8 application so users can create a project in one platform and open it in the other. This provides users with the ability to work with the 64-bit version for the performance gains, but also work in the 32-bit system for continued broad hardware and codec support.
Benefits of Vegas Pro 8.1 software
* Vegas Pro 8.1 software has been designed to maximize the capabilities of the 64-bit system, providing:
- Access to large amounts of memory not possible with 32-bit systems
- Scalability for multicore processors
- Faster overall performance and rendering
* Vegas Pro 8.1 provides current users with more memory access which enables:
- Working with complex memory-hungry 3D projects
- Working with nested Vegas Pro projects
- Running multiple instances of Vegas Pro software
- More open
+ Filters and Effects
+ Cached Frames for Ram Previews
* Features both improved rendering times and general performance optimizations
Vegas Pro 8.1 professional software is now available as a free downloadable update for Vegas Pro 8 users.
Additional System Requirements
In addition to the system requirements for Vegas Pro 8 software, Vegas Pro 8.1 software requires Microsoft® Windows® Vista™ 64, and 64 bit architecture and hardware components.
This is a scene release by Digital Insanity. All credits go to them for their wonderful work.