Houdini Master is the most complete visual effects and animation solution available. This award-winning and production-proven product andles the most challenging shots without the need for additional plug-ins or an army of programmers. Film production facilities can rely on Houdini Master to help them create stunning feature film effects and character animation.
• Let Houdini store all your actions into networks of nodes that can be easily revised.
• Step back to edit the nodes or branch off to explore new ideas.
• Create prototypes then swap in high resolution geometry for final output.
• Organize your nodes hierarchically then encapsulate the results into Digital Assets that can be easily shared with colleagues.
• Work with a complete set of Polygon and NURBS modeling tools including a robust polygon to subdivision surface workflow.
• Easily model complex environments with tools such as l-systems and instancing.
• Create clean, production-ready, geometry with a wide variety of modeling utilities.
• Unwrap organic models with the UV pelt tool.
• Tweak the results using the UV brush tool in both UV and 3D space.
• Quickly mirror UV attributes across your geometry or transfer them to other models.
• Set keyframes on any parameter in Houdini.
• New Blend Pose tool gives you set driven key behaviour with one or more drivers.
• Edit keys in either the Channel Editor, Dope Sheet, Table View or directly in the Timeline.
• Use Houdini's procedural motion editing system [chops] for advanced control.
• Default Cartoon rig lets animators quickly test out Houdini's animation tools.
• Auto-rig tools let you rapidly build up biped, quadraped and mixed limb rigs with animator-friendly controls.
• Capture surfaces with bones or use metaballs for better localized deformation.
• Easily composite capture weights painted by different riggers on the same model.
• Quickly mirror capture weights across your geometry or transfer them to other models.
• Create realistic muscle deformations with skin sliding using metaball-based muscles.
• Easily set up and control spot, directional, point, area or environmental lights.
• New material palette ships with pre-built shaders that can be assigned then edited in Houdini's shader building environment.
• Set up local material properties to define custom looks for objects that share the same material assignment.
• Choose from Mantra's micropolygon, raytrace, or new physically based renderer.
• Render fluid-based smoke and cloud effects using the new Volumetric renderer with deep shadows maps and motion blur.
• Render Fur procedurally using guide hairs and painted grooming attributes.
THIRD PARTY RENDERING
• Work with third party renderers such as RenderMan directly inside Houdini.
• Interactively create RenderMan materials with Houdini's shader building environment.
• Add support for new renderers by writing simple Python scripts.
• Lighters can test render passes then quickly prepare slap comps for review.
• Strong interaction with Houdini's shading language to create custom masks.
• Animate and render files and Digital Assets created in Houdini Master.
• Collada support for the import of geometry, lights, cameras, transformations and keyframe animation.
• Support for standard file formats such as obj, dxf, iges, rib and more.
• Object-oriented Python API provides lowlevel access to Houdini.
• Easily integrate Houdini into your existing pipeline with full access to Python libraries.
• New Python-driven back-end for Houdini lets you see exactly what's going on when Houdini generates an IFD or RIB file.
• Full control over every aspect of how your particles move and react to forces.
• Emit particles from any geometry type such as points, surfaces, volumes and metaballs.
• Birth particles from deforming geometry even if the topology differs from frame to frame.
• Full complement of dynamic forces such as gravity, wind, drag, rotational velocities with local controls for turbulence.
• Easily set up attraction, follow, flocking and orbitting to create complex particle motion.
• Particles can collide with static and deforming geometry then react by either bouncing, dying, sticking or sliding.
• Particle networks can be extended through the use of Houdini's node-based vector expression environment.
• Surfaces and point clouds can both transfer and receive attributes from particles to help define behaviour.
• Point Rendering lets you efficiently render large numbers of particles with motion blur.
• Volumetric Rendering lets you define regions of density then render with deep shadows.
• Built-in support for texture-mapped sprites directly in the particle network.
• Instanced Geometry efficiently distributes geometry over a large number of particles.
• Copy stamping lets you set up variables to create unique models at each particle.
• Smoothed particle hydrodynamics solver that lets you easily create fluid effects with detailed splashing.
• Per particle access using Houdini's particle editing and rendering techniques provides you with total artistic control.
• Particles can be surfaced with special tools designed to take into account both the particle motion and the colliding geometry.
RIGID BODY DYNAMICS
Windows: Tested on Windows XP and Vista (32 and 64 bit)
Linux: Tested on Fedora Core 6, RHEL 4, Ubuntu 7.10 and Debian 3.1 (32 and 64-bit)
Requires administrator privileges to install.
1 GB required
2-4 GB+ recommended
Multiprocessor systems should be configured with additional RAM
Houdini supports multiprocessor compositing and rendering
Recent generation 32 or 64-bit AMD or Intel processor (requires SSE or higher)
Houdini supports MMX and Streaming SIMD (SSE2) where present
500 MB required for installation
3 Button mouse required
Scroll wheel used where present
Wacom tablet recommended for Houdini's brush-based tools
Workstation-class OpenGL graphics card (such as from NVidia or ATI)
Minimum resolution: 1024 x 768; Recommended resolution: 1920 x 1200 (widescreen)
Color depth of 16-bit+ required with 32-bit+ (“true color”) recommended
Requires support for OpenGL 1.2 or later; Takes advantage of OpenGL 2.0 support if available;
Hardware-accelerated OpenGL required for optimum performance
Performance may suffer with complex scenes on non-workstation graphics cards and on laptops
Houdini does not require support for Direct3D (all viewports and interfaces use OpenGL)
Sound card and speakers/headset required for audio
Network support required for offline simulation, batch processing and rendering
Video encoder required for creating AVI/QT/etc.
STORE PRICE $17,000.OO
YOUR PRICE FREE
[color=red][size=4]Please be nice, and do what you can to contribute to other users.
Because the more you seed the more i can release[/size][/color]
DON'T FORGET TO SAY