VueScan, the world's most popular scanner software, is used extensively by photographers, home users, scanning services and corporations. VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. It is very easy to use, and also has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function. VueScan increases your productivity and saves you money. VueScan has advanced scanning options, powerful features, and greatly improves your scans with superior color accuracy and better color balance. VueScan supports more than 700 scanners and 209 digital camera raw files and takes about 5 minutes to download and install.
What's new in version 8.4.80
- Fixed problem with HP G4050 transparency adapter
- Improved German language support
- Improved Swedish language support
- Added support for 400 additional WIA scanners on Windows
What's new in version 8.4.81
- Added support for Epson Stylus NX400 / SX400 / TX400
- Improved French language support
- Fixed problem with HP psc 2115