No time for getting used to a complex video editing program? Do you need to back up your camcorder or TV recordings onto your PC quickly or burn them directly to DVD with animated menus? Then MAGIX Movies on DVD 8 is the perfect solution or you!
It’s never been easier to edit recordings from video cameras, DVD recorders, webcams, etc. and burn them with menus to disc. In just three steps, create professional video DVDs – even without any prior knowledge. Watch them again and again or present them as a personal gift to friends and family.
• Edit videos with ease
• Optimize picture and sound
• Add credits and titles
3. Experience perfect home theatre
• Watch movies directly on your PC
• Burn onto a DVD with menus
• Enjoy with your DVD player on TV
Animated DVD menu templates
Something to be seen: With numerous high-quality templates for animated menu backgrounds, your recordings will look like professional, store-bought DVDs: Subjects from your own recordings are used to create matching menu backgrounds automatically – guaranteed to be perfect.
Whats New :
* Present videos directly on YouTube™
* Effects controls are now even easier
* Optimized task wizard
* Animated menus for Blu-ray Disc™
* PLUS: Includes free video website from MAGIX
NEW! Animated menus for Blu-ray Disc™
If you need more space: Burn your movies on the new Blu-ray Disc™ medium – now with animated menus. Ideal for large, high-resolution videos.
For Microsoft® Windows® 2000 | XP | Vista™
Minimum system requirements
* Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon 700 MHz and higher (for DV to MPEG-2 transcoding/screen capturing at least 2 GHz recommended)
* 512 MB RAM
* 1 GB hard disk space and a DVD drive for program installation
* Graphics card with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
* Sound card
* IEEE1394/FireWire/DV/i.Link interface for use with DV/HDV camcorders, USB camcorders (DVD/hard drive/memory card), and webcams
* VfW or DirectShow®-compatible video, TV or graphics cards with video in
* WDM-compatible TV tuner cards, DirectX®9 and BDA driver compatible DVB T/S tuner cards
* Blu-ray™, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD RAM or CD R/RW burners