Dr. DivX is an all-in-one video creation package that lets anyone create DivX video from any source in 3 steps. Dr. DivX accepts video input from a variety of sources including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DV, AVI, WMV, AVS and live capture from a capture card or a Webcam, and quickly converts these files into highly compressed DivX video. Dr. DivX includes the DivX Player.
Version 1.0.6 includes DivX codec 5.2, surround sound AC-3 audio, High Definition transport stream encoding.
* Able to convert most input files Dr. DivX can convert most input files including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, AVISynth scripts to DivX.
* Uses available DivX encoder If you install a new version of the DivX encoder, Dr. DivX automatically uses it for encoding
* Tweak encode settings If required, encode settings can be manually configured for optimal output.
* Generates DivX files which are playable on DivX certified players Since Dr. DivX respects DivX certification constraints, all files generated by the application are guaranteed to playback on DivX certified hardware players.
* Watch folders Monitor user specified folders to automatically convert newly added files using configured output profile.
* Supports multiple audio tracks Convert multiple audio tracks using different encoder settings for each track. MP3, MP3 Surround and AC-3 are supported output audio formats.
* Supports multiple subtitle tracks in VOB input Convert DVD subtitle tracks to DivX XSUB subtitle tracks.
* Automatically configures encode settings for requested quality level User needs to choose only the required quality level, the application does the rest.
* Include MP3 surround encoder Dr. DivX can encode your multi-channels 5.1 audio and video sources to MP3 surround, MP3 surround is backward compatible with “Normal” MP3 while preserving the full 5.1 channel separation. You will need to use the DivX player 6.4 to take advantage of 5.1 audio decoding.
* Automatically configures encode settings for requested output file size User needs to choose only the required output file size, the application does the rest.
* Create and load custom profiles Manage encoding settings using custom profiles.
* Preview video crop and resize settings Real-time updations of video based on user specified crop and resize values.
* Batch control Re-order, Re-configure and Remove encodes from the batch.
* Audio track preview Playback input audio tracks to confirm correct selection for encode.
* Track information tagging Tag audio and subtitle tracks with descriptive information.
* Pause and resume encodes Resume from paused encode stage.
* Post encode plugins Add and configure plugins which will run after an encode has successfully finished.
* CLI version of application for scripting Use the CLI version of application for automated batch encodes.