BS.Player Pro 2.20 Build 949
PlayersWorld's most popular multimedia player! Ever since the very beginning in the year 2000, the BS.Player™ has been one of the world's most popular multimedia players. It is popular for many reasons, one however should be pointed out: BS.Player™ is the first player ever to enable its users to focus on watching the movie instead of dealing with poor computer capabilities or running around looking for a proper setting and codec.
BS.Player™ is a Windows ® player that plays back all kinds of all sort of media files ( avi / mpg / asf / wmv / wav / mp3...) and specialises in video and divx playback. It can also display subtitles. Also available are different skins for this player.
The BS.Player™ 2.0 does not only play, but with the BS.MediaLibrary™ it also manages your multimedia content. You can sort the content in playlists, which enable you to work with files faster and more easily. Playlists may be created through the BS.MediaLibrary™ module or directly through the primary BS.Player™ 2.0 module.
Last but not least - BS.Player™ is a product for the world public so it is equipped with a treasury of subtitle options which enable the users to watch multimedia files in many of the world's languages.
- Support for all popular media formats
- Support for new file formats such as Matroska and OGM with embedded chapters, subtitles and multiple audio streams
- Pan-scan and custom pan-scan option
- Support for multiple audio streams and switching between them
- Support a lot of subtitles formats (MicroDVD, SubRip, Subviewer...), custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency...
- Support switching between multiple (different language) subtitles
- Fast forward and fast rewind option
- Frame stepping
- Frame capture
- Bookmarks support
- Chapters support
- Fully skinnable
- Custom aspect ratios
- WinLIRC support
- Almost every action can be assigned to user selected key (even two keys) and different keys can be assigned for full screen and windowed mode
- Every action can also be assigned to WinLIRC button
- Support Winamp DSP plugins
- Multiple audio stream switching
- Command line support
- Playback of incomplete AVI files and locked files (files in use, files still downloading or recording)
- BSI/INI files support and dynamic DirectShow filters loading (so everything can be burned on CD and played without installing anything)
- Plugin support
What does the BS.Player™ 2.0 Pro have to offer:
- Customizable Equalizer
- Support for Capture/Tuner devices
- Capture Video to file
- Integrated subtitle editor
- Network file buffering
- Improved subtitles
- Improved VMR9 support
- Technical email support
- DVD support (codecs required)
- Free one year subscription upgrade
Changes in BS.Player 2.20:
- Subtitles are now supported in DVD mode also (any subtitle can be loaded to currently opened DVD, the same way you can load subtitle with to normal video file)
- Added new subtitle modules for VMR7, VMR9 and EVR video renderer
- Subtitle and OSD fonts are now automatically resized accordingly with playback resolution
- Skins are now stored in user home folder on Vista operating system to prevent possible access rights conflicts.
- When starting playback of previously played DVD, the user will have the option to continue playback from the last viewed time or from beggining of the DVD
- Addressed Vista compatibility fixes
- Some other changes and bug fixes