Changes in ConvertXtoDVD - 188.8.131.52 ( Released the 1st of March 2008 ):
Fixes some regression when loading file,
Fixes GDIPlus Crash
- 0001678: [Bug] Video flow is corrupted when there is more than 50 titles
- 0001676: [Crash] Exception raised in conversion when input audio is cook 44Khz 5 channels
- 0001661: [Bug] Invalid floating point operation
- 0001677: [Crash] Conversion of file not possible
- 0001669: [Unsupported file/stream format] Cook Audio 5 Channels not supported
- 0001671: [Bug] When merging 2 files with subtitles, subtitles seems to be ignored on the 2nd part
- 0001674: [Crash] Access violation in converting two files (one with chapters, one without chapters)
- updated translations
ConvertXtoDVD (formerly DivXtoDVD) is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and
in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats.
It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL
video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely
rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
- Supported video formats: DivX, Xvid, MPEG4, MOV, AVI, WMV, WMV HD, DV, and more...
- Supported sources: existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards
- Can merge up to 4 hours of material from several movies or episodes