BSPlayer Pro version 2.10 ( Latest version), keygen included.
Release date: 26-07
Do you want even more? BS.Player™2.10 Pro
If you think that players have never satisfied your wishes and your needs – we have made a professional version, which offers additional functionality and advantage.
What does the BS.Player™ 2.10 Pro have to offer?
* Customizable Equalizer
* Support for Capture/Tuner devices
* Capture Video to file
* Integrated subtitle editor
* Network file buffering
* Improved subtitles
* Improved VMR9 support
* Technical email support
* DVD support (codecs required)
* Free one year subscription upgrade
Capture Video to file
You can capture video from any source directly into any format that your preinstalled codecs support (souch as most popular DivX, XviD, 3IVX,..).
Integrated subtitle editor
Easy to use but extremely powerful subtitle editor. Edit and convert various FPS rates to the ones you need (23FPS to 25FPS for example), correct bad subtitle timings and save repaired subtitle to a .srt file...
Network file buffering
Bsplayer Pro will buffer desired portion of a file to a cache, and play it from cache instead of playing it directly from drive. You can buffer from cd drives, network drives, wireless networks... No more laggy playback!
Changes in BSPlayer Pro 2.10:
* - some podcast fixes
* - fixed bug with task bar (was sometimes visible in full screen)
* - embedded vobsub subtitles are now properly disabled, also fixed crash when vobsub subtitles were disabled
* - mouse cursor now changes when over DVD menu
* - all characters are now allowed for file extensions
* - explorer shell items are now properly translated when language is changed
* - play multiple items from explorer should work now
* - when borderless window option was selected, window was always at 0x0, fixed
* - fixed problem with playlist, it was not properly saved
* - length for vbr mp3 files is now properly reported
* - seeking with external vbr mp3 files is now working
* - minimize button on default skin, will now minimize all windows
* - drag & drop now works for Unicode files
* - directory won't be in use anymore when file is closed
* - EQ balance is now remembered
* - fixed skin bug, 'Title' font couldn't be set
* - some other bug fixes
* + DVD subtitles can now be switched on/off
* + tv,radio,podcast items can now be edited
* + added option to optimize library database
* + added option to delete unused genre, artist, album items
* + it's now possible to play files from uncompressed rar archives
* + added support for drag & drop whole directory (all items in directory are added to playlist)