Active WebCam broadcasts live video up to 20 frames per second from any web camera. The captured video can be viewed using any Internet browser, no plug-ins or downloads required. The program can be used as a surveillance system and when it detects motion in the monitored area, it sounds an alarm, e-mails you the captured images, starts broadcasting or records a video.
* Works with all USB and Parallel Port cameras, Windows compatible Capture Devices and Framegrabbers, TV-boards, and with Network IP Cameras.
* Broadcasts live video up to 30 frames per second.
* Multiple cameras support. Simultaneous recording and broadcasting from unlimited number of cameras.
* Dynamic IP Service, that gives a permanent internet address to your web camera whenever IP of your computer changes.
* Time stamps captured video.
* Broadcasts audio.
* Supports Encrypted Transmission.
* Records password protected video clips.
* Performs Live Recording that allows rewind and playback captured content at any time.
* Has features to control camera\'s Pan, Tilt, and Zoom.
* Helps you to create web page for your web camera.
* Records video when a motion is detected.
* Allows to view recorded video remotely.
* Sends e-mail and SMS when motion detected.
* Runs a program when a motion is detected.
* Allows to define the active area for motion detection.
* Creates thumbnails from captured images.
* Has a comprehensive scheduler.
* Checks the available space on hard drive and stops recording if there is no available space.
* User name and password to control access to your camera and recorded videos from Internet.
* Has feature to limit number of camera viewers.
* Stealth mode makes the program completely invisible that it doesn\'t display any icon in the sys tool tray and it is not presented in the task bar tray.
* Password protection from unauthorized usage.
* Ability to run the program as Windows service that the program starts automatically at system boot and executes even when no user is logged on to the system.