01. Chemical Spoon - Africa 07:52
02. Venom Sense - Hmmm 07:48
03. Venom Sense & Chemical Spoon - We Have Cookies 07:49
04. Chemical Spoon - Forbidden Planet 07:16
05. Venom Sense - Pet Shop Noise 07:57
06. Chemical Spoon & Venom Sense - Chemical Sense 07:35
07. Venom Sense - Killer Coke 08:50
08. Chemical Spoon - Superfreak 07:50
09. Venom Sense - Maglev 06:45
10. Chemical Spoon - Frakk 07:17
01. Trippyhippies - Don't Worry Be Hippie 07:24
02. Irgum Burgum - Casanova 08:02
03. Trippyhippies - Stuntman Mike 07:08
04. Irgum Burgum - Over 07:39
05. Trippyhippies & Irgum Burgum - Lords Of The Drinks 07:17
06. Trippyhippies - Nostromo's Last Voyage 10:19
07. Irgum Burgum - Electric Security 08:08
08. Trippyhippies - Aaarrrrgggghhhh 07:38
09. Irgum Burgum - Mama Turbo 07:37
Double split album by four freaky hungarian bands: Venom Sense, Chemical
Spoon, Irgum Burgum and Trippyhippes.
Psybaba Records happily presents the double split album by four freaky
Hungarian bands: Venom Sense, Chemical Spoon, Irgum Burgum and Trippyhippes.
Venom Sense consists of three friends: Balazs Poczik the serious guy, Ferenc
Majercsik the funny man and Laszlo Meszaros the sleepy-head.
Their experiences on music making in different styles go back to years. All
from the same town Szolnok, where they started to union their energies in
Psychedelic Trance since 2005. As they are three very different personalities,
their tracks are always diverse, vibrant and unique journeys.
Tamas Barsony (another sleepy-head) and Pal Trencsenyi (Paya) are the guys
behind the project called Chemical Spoon. Paya have experienced DJ-ing for
many years, while Tamas were creating music in different styles. They met in
2005 and immediately started to produce their fluent, danceable and deep
tunes, built on tough basslines. These two bands are splitting CD1. Besides
the solo tracks they blast with two collective compositions. Irgum Burgum is
Zoltan Farkas (Garcy) and Gyuri Timar (dj Jirzij). Before falling in love with
electronic music Garcy was playing on guitar in a hard-core rock band.
He is making psytrance since 2003. Gyuri is dj and party promoter for more
than 12 years now. They realized that their musical ideas are quite similar,
so they started to do it together in 2006. They sound like their name
rhythmical, surprising atmospheric and soulshaking. Tamas Balogh (Obi) the
crazy one with 8 years djing in psychedelic trance, and Balazs Ivan the silent
one; music and computer addicted since his childhood. They are the
Trippyhippies. How did they meet? Well, that's a long story... Better ask
them! They have been working together in psychedelic trance since 2003.
The music is powerful, deeply instinctual and seasoned with sense of humour.
CD2 contains Irgum Burgum and Trippyhippes solo songs, plus their all together
produced track influenced by the thirsty Lords.