WaveMax is a sound editor program for Windows. This software lets you make and edit voice and other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
WaveMax Sound Editor is designed to be very easy and intuitive to use. Within minutes you will be able to open or record a file and edit it. But if you take time to explore the other features you will find many powerful tools designed with the professional sound engineer in mind.
WaveMax is an ideal solution for audio editing and mastering. The program contains everything you need to create great sounding recording and audio CD\'s, including professional tools for recording, analysis and editing.
The WaveMax user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease of use in mind.
A large range of high quality audio tools and effects
are integrated in WaveMax including tools for dynamic processing, equalizing, numerous effects such as echo, amplification, noise reduction, reverb, chorus and flanger, as well time stretching and key transposition tools.
With WaveMax, recordings distorted by noise, clicks, or missing high frequency content can be easily restored and remastered.
Here are some key features of “WaveMax”:
· Recording and playback through any windows compatible audio device
· Timer and input level triggered recording
· Customizable toolbars
· Unlimited undo and redo levels
· Ultra fast non-destructive editing engine
· Standard cut, copy, paste and mix editing
· Drag and drop editing
· Support for bookmarks and region markers
· Cleaning effect that simplifies LP or tape to CD transfers
· Different time formats such as sample index, SMPTE
· Regions can be saved as separate files
· Level meter with peak
· Time display
· Real-time preview on most of the effects
· New preset manager allows you to select presets for all effect
· High quality time stretching
· Freehand volume curves
· Fade ins and outs
· High quality sample format conversion
· Channel mixer for stereo image adjustments
· Tools include speech synthesis (text-to-speech).
· Includes its own CD ripper with ‘ultrafast ‘rip mode and cddb music database lookup.
· Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.