Sony ACID Pro 7.0b Build 641
ACID Pro is revolutionary, loop-based music production software. Create original, royalty-free music in minutes with over 1,000 included loops, and over 20 ACID Projects included on the ACID Pro content CD, or record your own tracks and enhance them with onboard tools. ACID Pro 7 includes software for professional music production and editing, including ACID Pro Effects Rack, powered by iZotope, Garritan Aria for ACID Pro Player, Submersible Music KitCore, and Native Instruments Guitar Combos.
ACID Pro 7 software is a DAW powerhouse that combines full multitrack recording and mixing, MIDI sequencing, and legendary ACID looping functionality for a seamless music-creation and post-production environment. More creative partner than production tool, ACID Pro 7 software inspires you like nothing else. With its Transparent Technology™ design, ACID Pro 7 software removes typical barriers to the creative workflow so you can effortlessly transform ideas into real results.
Use ACID Pro software to create your own songs, remix those tracks, produce 5.1 surround audio mixes, develop music beds, score your own videos and create music for web sites and Flash™ animations. While this revolutionary tool is intuitive and easy to use, its powerful enough for professional production. Work with a huge assortment of loops in multiple genres. ACID Pro software lets users compose using unlimited tracks of audio and MIDI, import and Beatmap complete songs. ACID Pro software saves to a variety of formats such as WAV, WMA, RM, AVI, and MP3.
Professional Multitrack Recording
For uncompromising 24-bit, 192 kHz sound quality production live or in studio, ACID Pro 7 software has an expanded set of features for maximum audio performance. Whether you're recording your band or creating MIDI-based studio sequences, ACID Pro 7 software is the optimal platform for reliable multitrack recording and production: on-the-fly punch in/out, unlimited tracks for audio and MIDI, control surface support, powerful plug-in processing, and 5.1 surround mixing.
Innovative Loop-Based Music Creation
ACID Pro software has been the leader in loop-based music creation for nearly ten years. Version 7 has all of the core ACID Pro features: automatic pitch and tempo matching, real-time loop previewing, unlimited tracks, and our signature pick/paint/play interface. ACID Pro 7 software also includes over 3,000 Sony Sound Series loops and 1,000 MIDI files so you can start creating music right out of the box.
Comprehensive MIDI Support
Experience unparalleled MIDI sequencing in ACID Pro 7 software, with real time MIDI processing and precise control over MIDI events. All note and controller data can be recorded and edited on the timeline as easily as audio tracks. Use track envelopes to automate and modify modulation, expression, or other types of MIDI controller data over time. Other features let you record multiple tracks of MIDI, apply real time MIDI quantization, perform filtering and processing, create and edit drum patterns, and step record. ACID Pro 7 also includes over 1,000 free MIDI files for music creation.
Superior Mixing and Editing
ACID Pro 7 software has a dedicated mixing console for a flexible and efficient recording environment. Specify routing, assign audio effects, and use external effects processors with tracks and busses. ACID Pro 7 software also supports control surface automation and channel tracking for devices such as the Mackie Control and Frontier Design TranzPort. Its unique Beatmapper tool makes remixing easy, and the Chopper tool helps you create impressive drum fills, stutters, and DJ-style effects.
Professional Effects and Soft Synth Support
Expand your sound palette with native support for VST instruments, as well as VST and DirectX audio plug-ins. Create resonant sweeps, dramatic fades, EQ changes and add effects with parameter automation. ReWire and ASIO support help you smoothly integrate ACID Pro 7 software with your existing studio.
Exclusive Quantization Tools
Transform loops and MIDI tracks into fresh, new sounds with our exclusive Groove Mapping and Groove Cloning quantization tools. Change the groove of a track, apply different grooves to the same track, extract a groove from one file and apply it to another, or even create custom grooves.
Professional Workflow Features
Maximize efficiency with folder tracks and cluster editing to drag, pitch-shift, cut, copy, and paste sections of loops. Use the Clip Pool to choose and arrange events to use in your compositions. Create dramatic or subtle tempo changes using new tempo curves. Deliver projects in nearly any format without leaving the ACID Pro 7 environment.
Interactive Tutorials New!
ACID Pro 7 software now includes built-in interactive tutorials for step-by-step help. Work along with the tutorials from within your project so you can learn and create at the same time.
Included with ACID Pro 7 software New!
ACID Pro 7 includes software for professional music production and editing, including ACID Pro Effects Rack, powered by iZotope, Garritan Aria for ACID Pro Player, Submersible Music KitCore, and Native Instruments Guitar Combos.
Free Loops and Samples
Add to your content library with ACIDplanet.com 8packs. Available as a free download each week, an 8pack is eight loops arranged into a song. ACID Pro registered users can also download free exclusive content using Get Media. Click Get Media on the ACID Pro 7 toolbar for instant access to folders full of royalty-free loops.
* The élastique plug-in has been updated for improved performance.
* When the Close audio and MIDI ports when ACID is not the active application check box in Preferences > General is selected, external control is also suspended when ACID is not active.
* When you edit a clip in an external editor, audio, MIDI, and external control hardware is released regardless of the Close audio and MIDI ports when ACID is not the active application check box setting. The ports are re-enabled when focus is restored to ACID.
* The Save each track as a separate file check box is now available when rendering projects that contain video. When this check box is selected, each rendered track will contain the video strream as long as the rendering template is configured to render video. Fixed a bug that could cause ACID to crash when switching between audio devices.
* Fixed a problem that could prevent metronome countoff from working correctly.
* Fixed a bug that could produce an incorrect recording when changing your project bit depth or sample rate while a track is armed.
* Fixed several bugs that could occur when using ACID as a ReWire device.
* Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when routing an input bus's input and output to hardware ports.
* Fixed a bug that caused an error when rendering to WAV format with rendering templates that use the GSM 6.10 format.
* When saving projects with soft synth automation, envelope fade types are now preserved.
* Fixed a bug that caused all uncategorized plug-ins to be moved when moving a single VSTi plug-in from the No Category folder to a user folder.
* Fixed a bug that caused plug-ins to sort slowly in the Plug-In Manager window.
* Fixed a bug that prevented peak meters in the Mixing Console window from resetting when stopping playback.
* Fixed a bug that prevented control surface channel-tracking indicators from being displayed in the Mixing Console window.
* Fixed a bug that could prevent the Mixing Console from saving its size and layout after restarting ACID.
* Fixed a bug that could cause Beatmapped events to be offset when dragging events on the timeline.
* Fixed a bug that could cause ACID to hang when changing a track's color.
* Fixed a bug that prevented single-tempo Beatmapped clips from updating their tempo correctly when using the Initial tempo (BPM) control on the Stretch tab of the Clip Properties dialog.