Screenblast ACID 4.0 software is an award-winning loop-based music creation program that that lets you create songs instantly from pre-recorded loops. If you want to make your own music or remixes, add soundtracks to videos, or burn your own songs onto CD, Screenblast ACID 4.0 software is all you need–no other software measures up.
- Professional Mixing and Editing—Create pro-sounding music by controlling the volume, panning and effects on each track.
- Export to Sony Net MD players and Sony CLIÉ handheld devices—Enables users of Screenblast ACID 4.0 software to seamlessly export their creations to portable devices and take their music with them anywhere.
- Interactive tutorials—Provides unparalleled levels of assistance to the novice user, covering topics such as: CD burning, fading in/out, using pan and volume envelopes, splitting events, pitch-shifting, tempo-matching, and more.
- Included sample project—The sample project provides Screenblast ACID 4.0 software users with an excellent, professionally prepared example of what the application is capable of creating.
- "Get Media" button—Easily access hundreds of professional quality loops, sound effects and even video clips directly from Screenblast.com to use in your creation.
- Increased format support—Support for import, editing, transcoding, and export of Windows Media 9 video format, WAV, MP3, and many other popular formats.
- Works with Windows 98SE, 2000, and XP.
•Microsoft Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
•300 MHz processor *
•60 MB hard-disk space for program installation
•Windows-compatible sound card
•CD-ROM drive (for installation from a CD only)
•Supported CD-Recordable drive (for CD burning only)
•Microsoft DirectX 8.0
•Internet Explorer 5.0 or later
*400 MHz processor and Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, or XP required for video scoring.