Rock Producer is another music production package that allows you to construct songs simply using supplied samples or sound clips.
Samples are loaded into a 'pool' on the left of the screen then dragged to an audio canvas. Once in place you can apply effects to change the texture of the sound.
The effects allow you to perform powerful editing processes such as panning, filtering and time stretching to make the samples shorter or longer without affecting the pitch - all things that a professional studio would do.
The main features of the Emission PCDJ ROCK PRODUCER include:
* STYLES: Nu Metal, Indie, Brit Pop, Punk, Grunge, Alternative, Blues
* EDITING PLUGINS: Time Stretch, Effect Chain, Time Control, Sample Editor
* FEATURES: 1500 Samples, Demo Songs, MP3 Compatible plus Skin support
* PLUG-INS: Resonance Filter, Reverb, Distortion, High cut-off filter, Echo, Manual phaser, Volume / Panning, Chorus / Fader, Vibrato, Equalizer, Stereo Phaser, Ring Modulator
* System Requirements: PC, Pentium II, Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, Minimum RAM: 64 Mb, Hard Disk Required: 5 Mb, 800x600 16bit-colour, Sound card - DirectX compatible
USER NAME- poohead
COMPANY -dave the drummer
the above code after the 2c90e it is a f not a t.
just put in things above in the boxes and enjoy,please seed!!!!