* Ideally suited for mixing and mastering, with scalable quality settings easily tailored to the task at hand
* Linear phase operation and market-leading definition in the low frequencies make SEQ1 the perfect EQ to reach for when dealing with bass and sub-bass, whilst a lack of phase smearing and our analogue shaped curves allow sculpting in the highs without fear of loosing transient detail - right up to 30kHz.
* Switchable interactive graphical display (turn it off and force yourself to rely on your ears for fine tuning)
* Fully independent stereo processing (classic L/R or Mid Side)
* Scalable resolution to provide ultimate quality levels when the situation demands
* Comprehensive global utility controls to facilitate seamless intuitive operation
Combining the familiar approach of traditional EQ with the power of fully independent, linked or off-set stereo and mid-side operation, SEQ1 is a gift for the serious mix and mastering engineer. Linked operation for balanced material, Stereo operation for individual tailoring of either side of the stereo spectrum, and mid-side where the balance is delicate and some additional work is required - perfect for post production/mastering work. If stereo and mid-side operation are new to you, try SEQ1 today and discover a new freedom in sonic sculpture.
Built on SEQ technology
SEQ1 is a full featured, 7-band, linear phase stereo equalizer offering fully parametric bell-curves, HPF, LPF, high & low shelving EQ and optional graphical feedback.
SEQ1's intuitive interface delivers clear, transparent audio with maximum efficiency at a scalable level to suit any application. With a 64-bit internal processing path, 10 Hz - 30kHz high resolution filters and phase-intact algorithms you can be assured of the highest audio quality.
SEQ technology - Analogue Curves, High Quality, Linear phase, Scalable and Connective. more...
No phase warping
No phase smearing
* same quality as full version
* parameters not saved with host
* no automation support
* no user preset handling