Magic Music Studio Pro is refined as a premier solution in audio realization. You can work with Audio Studio Gold in many different ways. Not only can you use Magic Music Studio Pro to grab music from a CD, but also record audios, in virtually any format. Stop there, and burn your improved, converted audio files to disc. Or use the advanced audio editor to create your own music and songs that you can transfer to CDs, or share it with your friends in party.
- Digitize a sound recording to the hard disk, in a way that is suitable to record it on an audio CD. For other sound recording tasks, various recording sound qualities can be selected;
- Converting audio files Audio Converter user will find the opportunity to specify frequency, number of channels, bitrate and other parameters of output files;
- Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device (You can record audio from DVD / VCD / CD Player, Tapes
and LP's, MP3 Player, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Web Page, Internet Conversation, Internet News, Internet Radio Station and more);
- Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming;
- Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File);
- Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.);
- Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files (BandPass Filter, FFT Filter, HighPass Filter, HighShelf Filter,LowPass Filter, LowShelf Filter, Notch Filter);
- Convert an audio file from one format to another;
- Use marker to locate the selected part or special part of the audio data;
- Add and edit extra information to your audio files (Album, Artist, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year).
- Digitize a sound burning to the hard disk, in a way that is suitable to burn it on an audio CD.