GEAR CD-RW is a useful application with the help of which you will be able to create, copy, and burn CDs with GEAR\'s reliable and easy to use CD burning software. GEAR CD-RW provides accurate and reliable CD recording. Create data or audio CDs with total control. You can copy CDs quickly and accurately, using one drive, or on the fly from one drive to another. RIP CDs to WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, or MPEG audio files. GEAR\'s advanced CD ripper identifies the artist names and track titles, and lets you rip the whole disc, or just the tracks you want. Includes a built in audio editor to play or edit any audio file.
Here are some key features of \"GEAR CD RW\":
· Get the right GEAR for CD-Audio ripping and burning!
· Fast and easy audio ripping! Rip CD audio tracks to MP3, WAV, WMA, MPEG Audio or OGG. Rip the entire disc, or selected tracks. GEAR gives you complete control over audio quality and file size.
· GEAR automatically identifies CD-Audio discs, filling in the artist and title of each track.
· CD copying through a easy Disc Copy button, with ability to copy from any CD or DVD drive to any burner. Make multiple copies! Copy discs perfectly, with only one drive, or from drive to drive.
· Copy CD+G (karaoke CDs), Audio CDs
· Adjust pause between audio tracks.
· UPC-EAN and ISRC codes can be assigned to the audio tracks.
· A built-in audio editor allows you to trim, fade, edit, or normalize the volume of audio files.
· Complete control over both ripping and burning speed.
· Print a CD-inlay with a track list.
· Reliable CD-ROM Recording
· Fast and easy audio ripping! Rip CD audio tracks to MP3, WAV, WMA, MPEG Audio or OGG.
· Rip the entire disc, or selected tracks in one easy step.
· GEAR gives you complete control over encoded audio quality and file size.
· Create incremental backups - include only files that were modified since the previous backup.
· Write the most compatible industry standard CD-ROM discs.
· GEAR supports ISO Joliet extensions, for long filenames.
· Create or append multisession CD\'s, with advanced append options.
· Burnproof, Justlink, and other buffer underrun protection systems are supported.
· Verify every recorded disc 100%.
· Easy to Use GEAR\'s Powerful Features
· Disc information tool shows detailed format, volume, session, and track information for any CD or DVD.
· Drive capabilities display shows all available formats and options for each CD or DVD drive.
· Format, full erase, and quick erase CD-RW media.
· Track-at-once and disc-at-once recording.
· Save as a physical image (ISO image) for electronic transmission of disc images.
· Create mixed mode CD\'s, with both CD-ROM content and audio tracks.
· Fastest Virtual Image building on the market, using less than 5% of the total disc image size.
· Total Compatibility
· Burn to CD-R or CD-RW.
· Your CD-ROM\'s file system will meet ISO-9660 specifications 100% for total compatibility with CD-ROM drives, PCs and other computer systems.
· CD-Audio titles meet all Sony/Philips CD Red Book specifications for playability in the widest variety of CD players.
· Supports CD reading and burning all CD and DVD drives and (burners) on the market today, through any drive interface (IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB 1.1 or 2.0, or Firewire).
· GEAR CD-RW runs on Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0 (SP3 and later), 2000, XP, 2003 Server, and XP Media Center Edition.
· GEAR\'s recording engine is installed and running reliably on millions of PCs around the world.
· GEAR\'s updated drivers and device configuration files are always available for free download.
· GEAR\'s support staff is always available to help you through our Support Forums, or directly by e-mail.