FruityLoops Studio 8.0 XXL Edition
Image Line has released FL Studio 8, the complete music production environment. Representing the culmination of more than 10 years of sustained development, FL Studio 8 is now the most flexible virtual music studio in the industry.
FL Studio is the most complete virtual studio currently available. It will play any sample file (wav), generator (softsynth), VSTi & DXi) or midi instrument you feed it. You will be creating wav, mp3 or midi songs or loops only minutes after launching it.
FL Studio is a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) for Windows PCs (or Intel Mac/ Bootcamp). With a full feature-set and aggressive pricing (inc. lifetime free updates), FL Studio may be your ideal DAW! FL Studio can be used as a scratchpad for your ideas or to produce completely mastered tracks ready for publication. It\\\\\\\'s up to you!
FL Studio is a fully featured, open-architecture music creation and production environment for PC. No extra software is required to produce any style of music, as a complete kit of instruments and studio tools is included in the cost of the package. With the included plugins, sounds and tools the user can create complete songs, backing tracks, loops or sizzling beats. Completed songs can be saved to WAV, MP3, OGG, MIDI, ZIP or the native project format (.FLP).
Chief Software Architect, Didier Dambrin has realized his vision of creating an open-architecture virtual studio environment where the only constraint on the users is their own imagination. This philosophy is reflected in FL Studio 8’s flexible audio and control data routing, free-form Playlist design and interoperability with industry standards (VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, Buzz, ReWire, MIDI, MP3, WAV, OGG). Didier notes “We don\\\\\\\'t try to protect our data & come up with new formats only for marketing reasons. We use existing standards as much as possible, and allow FL Studio to be used as a plugin in other hosts”. In version 8, particular emphasis has been given to improved workflow through enhanced interface design, so that ideas can be crystallized and creativity captured.
Featurs of FruityLoops Studio 8:
Make virtually any sound. FL8 includes 29 virtual synthesizers covering acoustic/synthetic bass, electric guitar and plucked string simulation, sampler tools including piano, general sample playback, and beat-slicing, and a range of synthesis techniques (subtractive, modelling, FM, granular and additive). With FL Studios newest addition, FL Synthmaker - a fully modular environment, you can now create & share your own FL instruments, effects & dashboards without the need to write basic code.
Audio Recording & Editing
Capture audio from a single vocalist or a full symphony orchestra. FL8 can record up to 64 simultaneous tracks of audio. The Playlist workspace can contain an unlimited number of audio tracks and allows you to arrange discrete audio events in any order or position the creative process dictates with complete flexibility. Audio tools allow the user to time-stretch, pitch-shift, beat-slice, chop, edit and creatively destruct audio. FL8 audio editing is further enhanced with Edison, the recording wave editor. Edison is a fully integrated audio editing and recording tool with spectral analysis, convolution reverb, loop-recording, loop-construction tools and more… FL Studio imports/exports WAV, MP3 and OGG formats.
Record musical performances and ideas in the most logical way. FL8 functions as both a pattern and track based sequencer, depending on user preferences. Tools include an unlimited track Step-sequencer, an industry-leading Piano Roll and Automation Clips. FL Studio supports MIDI and input from all standard Controllers.
FL8 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
Determine your own project design. In FL8, you decide how your project will be laid out. Unlike the competition, FL8\\\\\\\'s Playlist is a totally flexible and virtually unbounded space where Note Pattern, Audio and Automation data can be arranged and edited to suit your creative ideas and preferred workflow.
The most powerful mixer in its class. FL8 includes an industry-leading 64 stereo track mixer. Each track can hold a stack of 8 effects (VST, DX or FL) and, if desired, be routed to any of the other 64 tracks or one of 4 dedicated \\\\\\\'send\\\\\\\' channels. The 44 included effects plugins span - Maximization, Limiting, Compression, Delay, Distortion, Equalization (graphic & parametriuc), Filtering, Phasing, Flanging, Chorus, Vocoding and Reverb. These will take you from the creative broad-brush effects like reverb, through to the minutia of the mastering process with multiband compression/limiting and parametric EQ.
Key new features and changes. First, FL Studio 8 carries forward everything that is included in FL Studio 7 plus many more features:
• FL Synthmaker is a fully modular environment where you can create & share your own FL instruments, effects & dashboards, all without the need to write basic code in a modular \\\\\\\'plug-n-go\\\\\\\' workspace.
• One-click-recording using Edison wave editor plugin. Edison ia a fully integrated audio editing and recording tool with spectral analysis, convolution reverb, loop-recording and more.
• Slicex, the powerhouse drumloop slicer & re-arranging tool.
• Soundgoodizer is a \\\\\\\'maximizer-enhancer\\\\\\\' plugin based on the Maximus sound-process engine.
• Fruity Limiter for maximizing & compressing final mixes or individual tracks. Free to all users.
• Better integration with controllers. FL Studio can permanently learn and remember links to external controllers with the new ‘multilink’ function + \\\\\\\'Override generic links\\\\\\\' option.
• Wave Candy, a flexible audio analysis and visualization tool with Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Peak Meter.
• Sinc interpolation now faster (64 point sinc now usable in real-time, depending on CPU)
• Rendering with improved latency compensation
• Score logger, records all MIDI & note activity for instant recall. Everything you play, whether or not recording is active, is captured and ready to be dumped to the Piano roll.
• Directwave Player, broaden your musical palette with downloadable sound banks and multi-sample sets.
• Recording filter, to select Audio, Automation or Note data recording sessions, independently or in any combination.
• Slip editing and resizing tool has been added to the Playlist for all clip types.
• Multi-core safe plugins are threaded for performance gain on multi-core CPUs.
• A \\\\\\\'Selected mixer track\\\\\\\' has been added to the Mixer. The selected mixer track is routed there for better integration with visual effects or a recording Edison.
• FL8 supports track-based sequencing in the Playlist. Pattern Clips present sequence data as Audio and/or Automation Clips
• An \\\\\\\'Online Panel\\\\\\\', to keep users updated with content and patches.
- FL8 will fit easily within your current workflow supporting VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, MP3, WAV, OGG, MIDI, ASIO, ASIO 2.
- Additionally supported through DirectWave Editor – AKAI AKP (S5/6K,Z4,Z8), Battery (version 1), MPC, Reason, Kurzweil, EXS24, Kontakt (version 1 & 2), Recycle, SFZ+ and SoundFont2.
Homepage - http://www.fruityloops.com
Install the application, DO NOT run app afterwards!
Copy FLEngine.dll into installation directory overwriting original.
Default: Crogram FilesImage-LineFL Studio 8
Double click on or Import FLRegkey.reg into registry(Vista users may need to do this as administrator)
I only check the comments at PirateBay (My Home Site) and will give support there only!!!
Thanks to all those who contacted me for requests and support...
I will no longer answer emails as the volume is overwheleming
All my releases here: