Crop and convert audio files to use as ringtones for your phone
With Create Ringtone it is easy to load into phone memory music, ringtones, podcasts, video, MS Office documents and PDF files.
Any new content can be sent directly to the phone via WAP protocol. If the computer is connected to the Internet, any other physical link to the phone becomes redundant. Using data exchange protocols, Create Ringtone sends the newly made content directly to the phone.
A new ringtone or wallpaper can become a present for relatives and friends. By just choosing a global operator and typing the phone number you can forward both greetings and presents. IrDA, Bluetooth, and USB connectivity are equally supported.
Automatic conversion and file transfer take a minute or so. The program's intuitive interface makes the job of creating a new tune or a background a real pleasure. Create Ringtone saves both time and money that might have been spent with a content provider. It gives independence for creative thoughts and means to apply them in custom phone profiles.
With a large range of supported audio formats you
can convert any audio file into a great ringtone with just a few mouse clicks. If the quality of sound needs improving a user can change the sample and bit rate or amplify the sound. The preview option gives the exact idea what the new ringtone will sound like.
Here are some key features of "Create Ringtone":
Ringtone Audio Converter Features:
· Read MP3, VMA, OGG, WAV audio files
· Get tracks from audio CDs
· Change MP3 bitrate and WAV sample rate
· Sound amplifier to increase volume in audio sources
· Preview your ringtone by listening to the selection, or listen to the entire audio file
· Save the ringtone you created to any location on your computer as an MP3 or WAV file
· Send the ringtone to your mobile phone
Wallpaper Image Converter Features:
· Read JPG, PNG, BMP, EMF, WMF digital images
· Get images from windows clipboard
· Crop and resize the image
· Rotate and flip the image
· Change the image resolution to fit your phone screen size
· Preview your wallpaper before sending it to the mobile phone
· Save the wallpaper you created to your computer as a JPEG file
· Send the wallpaper to your mobile phone
File Sender Features:
· Send any file supported by your mobile phone
· Send SMS with a link to your file for download
Minimum System Requirements:
· Pentium II 800Mhz or better processor
· 128 Mb RAM
· Local hard disk drive with at least 40MB of available space
· CD-ROM drive
· Sound card
· SVGA with 16bit colour.
· Internet connection (only for WAP file transfer).
Mobile Phone Requirements:
· Play WAV or MP3 ringtones
· Set JPEG images as wallpapers
· WAP (Wireless Access Protocol) enabled (only for WAP file transfer)
· Bluetooth, Infrared (IrDa) or wired connection, including the software that comes with the cable/adapter to transfer files to your mobile phone.