WIDI can work both in real-time and off-line mode. In off-line mode WIDI performs audio to MIDI conversion, taking WAVE, MP3 and other sound files as input, and produces MIDI sequences as output. This gives you numerous possibilities:
- convert a melody from mp3 to MIDI to make further editing possible (some MIDI editors can also print MIDI files in music notation)
- create a ringtone for your mobile phone
- playback produced score with any instrument for training
- upload a melody to your web page as MIDI file to speed up loading time
- make a preview of your mp3 collection (saves traffic on your web site)
WIDI also works in real-time, instantly converting music at the microphone or line input of your computer into a MIDI sequence. Think of this mode as a powerful music processor which allows some non-MIDI instrument (like a guitar) to sound as a violin or a piano or whatever instrument you've got in your MIDI synthesizer.
1. Install WIDI Music Recognition System Pro v220.127.116.118
2. Copy file from "Crack" folder to "C:\Program Files\WIDI 3.3 Pro"
PLEASE SEED IF YOU ENJOY THIS UPLOAD !!!
All Files Scanned With ----> Norton Internet Security 2009 <----VIRUS FREE