WinPatrol will alert you to Spyware, Adware, & nasty programs that may infiltrate your computer without your knowledge.
Scotty the Windows Watch Dog sniffs out malicious "mysteryware" and parasites that may assault your computer. WinPatrol puts you back in control of your computer so you'll know what programs are and should be running at all times. WinPatrol is a security tool that protect you from worms, trojan, cookies, adware, spyware.
WinPatrol's goal is to help you better understand what programs are running on your computer, and alert you to any new programs added without your permission. Scotty lets you confirm any new programs set up to run on your computer.
WinPatrol uses a heuristic approach to detecting attacks and violations of your computing environment. Traditional security programs scan your hard drive searching for previously identified threats.
WinPatrol takes snapshot of your critical system resources and alerts you to any changes that may occur without your knowledge. You'll be removing dangerous new programs while others download new reference files.
Don't be surprised when you see programs not listed by typical Startup Program managers. WinPatrol has expanded the number of locations monitored to include many undocumented registry locations.
NOTE: While the free version is fully functional at detecting and removing spyware/adware we recommend WinPatrol PLUS for a complete WinPatrol experience. PLUS membership is a one time $29.95 purchase and helps to support future development.
· Increase Your Speed & System Performance
· Detect & Neutralize Spyware. Detect & Neutralize ADware
· Detect & Neutralize Viral infections. Detect & Neutralize Unwanted IE Add-Ons
· Detect & Restore File Type Changes Automatically Filter Unwanted Cookies
· Avoid Start Page Hijacking. Detect HOSTS file changes
· Kill Multiple Tasks that replicate each other, in a single step
· Stop programs that repeatedly add themselves to your Startup List
· Delete and Remove the most Stubborn Infections
What's New in This Release:
· New "Recent" tab lets you see new programs and settings recently added to your computer.
· Especially helpful in finding malware that comes with multiple randomly named files
· Increased background performance and reduce conflicts with other programs.
· Compatability enhancements to work with Windows Vista and Windows 7
· Monitors and alerts to any changes to User Account Control Settings(UAC)
· Just like the monitoring your Auto Update settings, these are changes you'll want to know about.
· Continues to have the best performance and smallest foot print of any system monitor
· Hides individual alert messages and lock settings to prevent potential errors by other computer users.
install the prog and use the serial provided and enjoy