VueScan, the world's most popular scanner software, is used extensively by photographers, home users, scanning services and corporations. VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. It is very easy to use, and also has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function. VueScan increases your productivity and saves you money. VueScan has advanced scanning options, powerful features, and greatly improves your scans with superior color accuracy and better color balance. VueScan supports more than 700 scanners and 209 digital camera raw files and takes about 5 minutes to download and install.
What's new in version 8.4.65:
* Fixed problem with infrared cleaning
* Fixed problem with Canon 5000F
* Fixed problem with document feeder on some Avision scanners
* Fixed problem clicking up-arrow next to "Input|Frame number"
* Added support for 7200 dpi on PrimeFilm 7250 Pro
* Check scanner buttons once per second (instead of 5 times per second)
Run via vuesca84.exe, close the application after install
Run my VueScan_Patcher.exe, either where it is and browse for vuescan.exe or copy to the intall directory and run
Default Directory: C:\VueScan