Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition v188.8.131.52 x64-DVT
my Favorite AV!!! so wy you dont try?
and do not mix Symantec and Norton!!! Symantec is top!!!
Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition provides easy to use, enterprise-level protection that optimizes performance and system resources so small businesses can get up and running quickly. The simple management capabilities, 20-minute deployment, and pre-configured settings make it ‘ready-to-go’ so you can focus on running and growing your business rather than worry about security.
* Provides best of class integrated technologies and unmatched protection from the market-leading endpoint security vendor
* Comes with pre-configured settings, streamlined user interface and built-in tools tailored for the small business environment
* 20 minute installation and superior performance
* Provides more than antivirus and protects to the same level as the largest global business
* Simple to install, deploy and manage so you can get up and running quickly and focus on running your business
* Fast install and performance provide minimal productivity impact and reduces overhead
* Seamlessly integrates industry leading protection technologies (antivirus, antispyware, desktop firewall, Intrusion Prevention in a single agent for proactive, comprehensive protection against known and unknown threats
* Comes with Symantec recommended security defaults so no additional configurations are needed and minimal training required for easy deployment
* Installation and deployment takes less than 20 minutes
* Built in tools such as the Client Installation Wizard simplifies deployment of client software and eliminates the need for installation and deployment training
* Provides licensing support to keep track of maintenance and the number of licenses purchased
* Ability to configure Symantec Protection Center to send license notification to Partners
System Requirements for Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12
Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition requires specific operating systems and hardware. All the computers on which you install the product should meet or exceed the recommended system requirements.
Symantec Protection Center system requirements
* 64-bit processor: 1-GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent minimum (Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent recommended)
* Operating systems: Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP (64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (64-bit), Windows Small Business Server 2008 (64-bit), or Windows Essential Business Server 2008 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit) is not officially supported.
* RAM memory: 1 GB of RAM minimum (2 GB of RAM recommended)
* Hard disk: 4 GB or more free space
Client system requirements
* 64-bit processor: 1-GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalentminimum(Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent recommended)
* Operating systems: Windows 2000 Professional/Server, Windows XP (64-bit), Windows XP Embedded , Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (64-bit), Windows Small Business Server 2008 (64-bit), or Windows Essential Business Server 2008 (64-bit)
* RAM memory: 256 MB of RAM minimum (1 GB of RAM recommended)
* Hard disk: 700 MB or more free space
* Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or later
The Remote Push Installation client deployment method does not verify that Internet Explorer 6.0 or later is installed on computers. If the computers do not have the correct version of Internet Explorer, the installation fails without warning.