1. Run Kegen
2. Sellect Vegas Pro ….
3. Press Pacth to C:\Program Files\Sony\Vegas Pro 8.0
4. Run program Vegas Pro 8.0
5. Enter Serial Number from Kegen
6. Sellect Register fron another Computer
7. Press Next and Next
8. Give information and click By providing Registration Information,…..
9. And Next, then Save, then Next
10. Enter Activation/Authentication Code from Kegen
11. Press Finish
Sony Vegas - Professional HD Video, Audio, and DVD Creation!
The Vegas Pro collection combines Vegas Pro 8, DVD Architect Pro 4.5, and Dolby® Digital AC-3 encoding software to offer an integrated environment for all phases of professional video, audio, DVD, and broadcast production. These tools let you edit and process DV, AVCHD, HDV, SD/HD-SDI, and all XDCAM™ formats in real time, fine-tune audio with precision, and author surround sound, dual-layer DVDs.
• Precise Editing Tools
Arrange events on the timeline using Windows® drag-and-drop functionality, then expertly edit complex SD or HD projects using mouse or keyboard trimming and powerful ripple editing modes. Features include improved video monitoring, customizable window layouts, color-coded snapping, improved HDV, SDI and XDCAM support, Cinescore plug-in support, A/V synchronization detect and repair, playhead scrubbing, drag ripple and arrange, source project editing, and auto-frame quantization.
• Efficient, Professional Workflow
The Vegas 8 interface provides a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production requirements. Dock multiple windows across multiple monitors, and save your layouts to fit specific editing tasks; nest Vegas projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks. System-wide media management produces maximum efficiency. Network rendering saves time by using multiple computers and networked drive arrays to render complex projects. Vegas software also supports 24p, HD and HDV editing.
• Superior Audio Control
Vegas software provides the ultimate in audio flexibility, including unlimited tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio support, on the fly punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand. Apply over 30 customizable, real-time audio effects including EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more. Vegas 7 software natively supports VST audio plug-ins-expanding your audio processing and mixing options.
• Powerful DVD Authoring
Create DVDs with multiple video angles, subtitles, multiple languages, and running commentary. Apply image-correction filters to fine-tune still images and video. Filters include Brightness and Contrast, Levels, Auto Levels, Crop, and Anti-Flicker. Set CSS and Macrovision® copy-protection flags when creating masters. DVD Architect 4 software also supports the latest devices including dual-layer DVD burners.
• Interactive Tutorials New!
Vegas Pro 8 software has a comprehensive help system, as well as detailed interactive tutorials that provide walk-through demonstrations of common features and functionality. These tutorials provide an easy step-by-step method of learning the product and the workflow necessary to complete most common tasks.
What’s New in Version 8.0 :
- 32-bit, floating-point video processing with linear-light gamma support (use the Pixel format and Compositing gamma drop-down lists on the Video tab of the Project Properties dialog).
- Multicamera editing.
- Sony ProType titler (available in the Media Generators tab) .
- Digital signage support: create rotated projects for viewing on a vertical or inverted display.
- Support for 10-bit video encoding when previewing or capturing from AJA SDI video cards.
- Mixing Console window for a traditional hardware-style mixer view.
- Audio routing enhancements:
--- You can now route busses to assignable effects via the Mixing Console window.
--- You can now route busses to multiple sends via the Mixing Console window.
--- If you want to apply track panning to bus or assignable FX sends, right click the bus or FX fader in the track header and choose Link to Main Track Pan from the shortcut menu.
- The Track Prefader Sends Listen to Mute check box in Preferences > Audio enables pre-volume sends from tracks to busses and assignable effects to respond to the track mute state.
- Tempo-based audio effects. Vegas now sends tempo information (as specified by the Measures and Beats settings on the Ruler tab of the Project Properties dialog) to tempo-aware audio plug-ins.
- Support for Windows Vista™.
- Interactive tutorials.
- Single-monitor full-screen video preview.
- Media Manager database upgrade.
- If you want to edit in the Trimmer window without updating the Video Preview window, right-click the media file in the Trimmer Window and clear the Show Video in Preview Window command.
- If Quantize to Frames is on while dragging an audio event and the selection group contains video, the movement is quantized so the first video event is quantized (instead of the audio event). If there is no video in the selection group, the audio event will become quantized (as in previous versions of Vegas).
- Burn timeline to Blu-ray disc.
- Smart rendering support for HDV 1080i and XDCAM.
- Conforming XDCAM projects using FAM now supports import of only the portions of the XDCAM files used in your project timeline.
- Sony AVC rendering enhancements.
- AC-3 Studio encoder.
- Support for opening MJPEG-encoded AVI files.
- Support for opening and rendering FLAC files.
- Export to PSP™ (PlayStation® Portable) enhancements.
- Enhanced scripting: you can now create compiled scripts that are available under the Extensions submenu in the View, Edit, or Tools menus. These extensions are loaded when Vegas starts and remain loaded as long as the program is running. Extensions can respond to changes in project data, control playback, and display a nonmodal interface.