Check the included changelog.txt file for a list of whats new
The United States has a military presence in two-thirds of countries around the world, and some of them have had enough. A group of terrorists calling themselves The Engineers initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist a deadly countdown of escalating attacks on U.S. interests
- Operate without Restrictions Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles, and hes more lethal and agile than ever. Granted the freedom to do whatever it takes to stop the Blacklist, Sam flies from exotic locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out whos behind this devastating threat.
- Own Your Play Style Splinter Cell Blacklist builds on the stealth roots of the franchise, while exploring new directions to embrace the realms of action and adventure. Players can define their personal play styles and be rewarded for those choices
- Ghost players want to remain undetected
- Assault players rely on instincts and frontal blow to deal with a situation.
- Panther players look for lethality in the most efficient and silent way.
- Tools of the Trade Take down The Engineers by using new gadgets such as the upgraded Snake Cam and Micro-trirotor Drone. Splinter Cell Blacklist is also bringing back fan-favorites like the Sticky Shocker and the brutal, curved Karambit knife. Fans of stealth will be happy to make the most of Sams sneaking abilities to abduct and carry enemies, while Killing In Motion allows the player to strike with surgical precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion.
- Build a New Echelon Sam is building a whole new Echelon unit his team, his way. Anna Grim Grimsdottir is his technical operations manager, CIA operative Isaac Briggs brings additional firepower, and resident hacker Charlie Cole rounds out the crew. 4th Echelon is a fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources and cutting-edge technology aboard the re-purposed stealth airliner, the Paladin.
- Enjoy a Fully Integrated Experience Spies vs. Mercs Returns Spies vs. Mercs is back with an new take on asymmetrical gameplay. Players will be able to face off in teams of 4 all the while creating their very own Spy or Merc according to their playstyles via thorough customization elements. The original Classic Spies vs. Mercs experience also makes its long awaited comeback for the fans - COOP With the SMI, the lines are blurred between the single campaign and COOP as the narrative is deepened with Sam and Briggs. Earn in-game currency and unlock additional weapons or gadgets via specialized missions assigned by Grim, Briggs, Charlie and Kobin
1. Unrar 2. Install the v1.02 update. It requires the v1.01 update from our initial release to be installed 5. Copy over the contents of the /Crack dir on to your game installsrcSYSTEM directory 6. Play the game. We recommend not going online with it, as usual 7. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT