Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download More formats...
Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
Advanced file merging possibilities
Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more... Select audio output format.
Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA, opensubtitles, dvbsub with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
Multilingual support available languages...
Works with 32 and 64bits edition of Windows XP, Vista, 7
* Implemented a merge feature directly from drag/drop, using the <SHIFT> key
* Fixed issue when reloading settings
- 0003085: [Bug] Video processing failed to init on stream 0000001 error, I can\'t convert - resolved.
- 0003087: [Feature Request] Easy merge mode - resolved.
- 0003067: [Bug] v184.108.40.2066 ßeta: Add a few files, then click Automatic / Add lots more files, no changes on the Advisor ! - resolved.
- 0003084: [Feature Request] add info under preview window that subtitles are not visible during conversion - resolved.
Just install and use the keygen, or any of the provided serial numbers.